- The name comes from monk Mansur leader of the Monferrato, who left for the East to defend freedom. A plaque in his memory stands in the courtyard of a farmhouse in Mandrogne.
MansurBarbera del Monferrato DOC 2011Still red wine, naturally made from grapes being converted into organic productionIn Spring I drink Mansur with eggs and asparagus, in Summer with fresh blackberries, in October with seasonal fresh cheese and in February after skiing with friends.Colour: Ruby redBouquet: Vinous, with a hint of red fruitTaste: Dry, rounded, pleasantly intense
- 14:02 is Valentine’s day. On this day Erika and Beppe planted, with their own hands, the vines that produce this Barbera … a different way to celebrate Valentine’s day!
14.02Barbera del Monferrato DOC superiore 2007Still red wine aged 2 years in oak barrelsA glass of 14.02 with a nice piece of dark chocolate together with the love of your lifeColour: Intense ruby red with hints of garnetBouquet: full and vigorous, with a note of red berries, cocoa and coffeeTaste: Intense and harmonious, pleasantly tannic
- The bandit without added sulphites: the revolution in Dolcetto d’Ovada, an award-winning wine with an excellent rating (90/100) from the wine region of Piedmont.
MaynozeroDolcetto d’Ovada DOC 2011Still red wine, naturally made from grapes being converted into organic productionA Maynozero, without sulphites, without compromise, that colour, that unique perfume. In a taste discover the true flavour of wine. Ragù, tagliatelle, ravioli, vegetable couscous.Colour: Intense ruby red with violet huesBouquet: A typical Dolcetto, very fine and persistent, with hints of raspberry and cherryTaste: Dry, intense with a taste of grapefruit and a long effervescence
- Mayno of Spinetta was a joker bandit. He made fun of Napoleon, robbed stagecoaches and gave the gold coins to the poor. In the chronicles of the 1800’s they paint him like this: “As cunning as a fox and loved to meet up with friends in the cellars of Montaldo castle”.
MaynoDolcetto d’Ovada DOC 2010Still red wineRavioli in wine! Try this delicacy even the bandit Mayno loved it ..Colour: Strong and bright ruby redBouquet: Balanced, intense, with notes of strawberry jam and cherryTaste: Dry, pleasant and delicate
- Trionzo is the name of a beautiful hill where there is a sun-drenched vineyard like a natural amphitheatre from which come the grapes for this Dolcetto
Bricco TrionzoDolcetto d’Ovada DOC superiore 2007Still red wine aged in oak barrelsThe sun and the earth … this wine has the feel of the Monferrato. The wine for those who are strong and do not like half-measures. Taste it, it consumes you. Try it with roast pork and… surprise! The Trionzo is finished.Colour: Intense ruby red with hints of garnetBouquet: Very intense and harmonious perfume of wild berries, cherry jam and figs, and a spicy scent of pepper, vanilla and roasted coffeeTaste: Harmonious, balanced, very intense and persistent, typical of Dolcetto from white soil.
- The Dolcetto on the table of kings: the highest award for wine is DOCG … (in Piedmont there are also Barolo and Barbaresco …). Discover this wine with friends during a special evening!
GoldinsideOvada DOCG RISERVA 2008Still red wine aged reserveA sip of Goldinside is as elegant as velvet. It reminds you of a good meal … it’s perfect!Colour: Ruby redBouquet: Full and rich ripe gapes ethereal and sweetTaste: Harmonious, round and extremely pleasant, with hints of figs and dried fruits
- Bigat is the name for a silkworm in Piemontese dialect. It is a good red from the first sip, but then invites you and surprises you like a butterfly of many colours: You must have the patience to wait for it.
BigatMonferrato Rosso DOC 2009Red wine aged in oak barrels and barriquesEveryone agrees that a glass of Bigat fills the palate and delights the mouth. It starts as an aperitif and accompanies you throughout the mealColour: Ruby/garnet redBouquet: A manifestly grand and rich balance of peppers and jams with suggestive hints of liquorice and spicesTaste: Seductive and refined uniting body and softness with a prevalence of vanilla
- Up here we call the wind from the sea Marin, blowing lightly among the vines in spring evenings …
GaviGavi DOCG 2011White wineGavi and … Fresh focacciaColour: Intense straw yellowBouquet: Frank, fresh with hints of peach and tropical fruit.Taste: Harmonious savoury perfumes
- The rose of the winds. The wind comes from the sea up to here, blowing lightly among the vines in spring evenings. A white wine reminiscent of the smell of the sea …
Reusa Dij VentGavi del comune di Gavi DOCG 2011 (selezione)White wineIn a cold glass … with fish or with a nice risotto … that’s how we like it!Colour: Intense straw yellow with green reflectionsBouquet: Minerally, fresh, round, with hints of pineapple and tropical fruitTaste: Intense, persistent, fruity and fresh with a hint of peach
- Pilar, a cheerful name for a wine that is fresh from the vines of Salirò
PilarPiemonte Chardonnay DOC 2011White wine, naturally made from grapes being converted into organic productionThe wine of chance: white without sulphites. A glass for those who want something different.Colour: Intense straw yellowBouquet: Scent of summer fruit blossomTaste: Dry, pleasantly intense and velvety
- The name chosen by granny Ornella, lover of flowers, colour and poetry
BaccaratStill RoséStill Rosé wineThis is a noble wine, if you swirl it a little you know it’s. You marry it with artichokes to discover it’s great heart.Colour: Pale pink with orange highlightsBouquet: Delicate and complex with hints of wild flowers, violets and citrus fruitsTaste: Intense, harmonious, persistent flavour